The UW System is expanding access to higher education, maintaining affordable tuition, and increasing opportunities for students by joining UW Colleges’ 13 two-year campuses with the UW System’s four-year comprehensive and research universities. Uniting these institutions ensures the future viability and sustainability of all UW campuses. Restructuring the UW System upholds our longstanding commitment to providing access to affordable, quality higher education to all Wisconsin residents.
We hope you will join us on this exciting journey. Discover the new UW System and learn more about the UW Colleges and UW-Extension Restructuring Project.
On July 1, 2018, UW Colleges officially joined seven four-year UW institutions as branch campuses. Students will still have access to the same great classes and degree programs they’ve come to expect from UW Colleges and UW Colleges Online, at the same affordable tuition rates.
Learn more about the UW Colleges and UW-Extension Restructuring Project.
Extension outreach is dedicated to improving lives and communities in Wisconsin through engaged education and research.
Broadcasting and Media Innovations
- Instructional Communications Systems
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Wisconsin Public Television
Continuing Education, Outreach and E-Learning
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Independent Learning
- School for Workers
- UW Higher Education Location Program (HELP)
- UW System eCampus
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension (ANRE)
- Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development (CNRED)
- Family Living Programs
- 4-H and Youth Development
- Leadership Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
Business and Entrepreneurship
- Wisconsin Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network
- Wisconsin Business AnswerLine
- Wisconsin Innovation Service Center
- Center for Technology Commercialization
- Food Finance Institute
- Center for Business Intelligence
- Business Dynamics Research Consortium